Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Whether you're considering cosmetic or reconstructive plastic surgery, you want the skill of an ASPS Member Surgeon—a doctor with more than five years of surgical training and experience, with at least two years specifically in plastic surgery. Now you have that option right here in Hannibal!
Aesthetic plastic surgery involves techniques intended for the enhancement of appearance through surgical and medical techniques, and is specifically concerned with maintaining normal appearance, restoring it, or enhancing it beyond the average level.
Nearly 12 million cosmetic procedures were performed in 2007 in the United States alone, with the five most common surgeries being breast augmentation, liposuction, nasal surgery, eyelid surgery and abdominoplasty.
Reconstructive plastic surgery is performed to correct functional impairments caused by burns; traumatic injuries, such as facial bone fractures and breaks; congenital abnormalities, such as cleft palates or cleft lips; developmental abnormalities; infection and disease; and cancer or tumors. Reconstructive plastic surgery is usually performed to improve function, but it may also be done to approximate a normal appearance.
· Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy
· Breast Augmentation (Enhancement)
· Breast Lift
· Breast Reduction
· Saline Implants, Gel Implants & Cohesive Gel Implants
· Face Lift
· Midface Lift
· Brow Lift
· Eyelid Lift
· Neck Lift
Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments:
· Wrinkle Fillers - Juvederm
· Obagi Skin Care Products
· Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (Finger Numbness)
· Ulnar Nerve Entrapment (Finger Numbness and Hand Weakness)
· Ganglion Cysts
· Dupuytren’s Contracture
· Hand Injuries
Skin Cancer Surgery:
· Basal Cell
· Squamous Cell
· Reconstruction To Make the Scarring As Little Noticeable As Possible
· Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
· Surgery For Excess Skin After Weight Loss
· Correction of Vision Problems From Overhanging Eyelid Skin
· Loose Lower Eyelids With Tearing
· Rolled-In Lower Eyelids With Irritation